My Guide Website?
Dalat City Tour day trip with Cable Car Ride4 Reviews
Experience this French-influenced Vietnamese city with your own private guided tour by car or motorcycle. Explore spectacular natural scenes, ornate cultural constructions, and an unforgettable cable car ride.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Isle of Wight:If youʻre booking your trip to Isle of Wight last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Isle of Wight: Osborne Admission Ticket
- English Heritage: Attractions Pass for Overseas Visitors
- Portsmouth: Spinnaker Tower Ticket
- Portsmouth: Hovercraft Flight to the Isle of Wight
- Take in panoramic views of the city and nature from the Robin Hill cable car rides
- Visit the iconic Datanla Waterfall with magnificent views
- Learn about Vietnamese history and culture at the famous Bao Dai King's Summer Palace
- Benefit from roundtrip transfers and transportation
- Choose between traveling by car or motorbike
DescriptionEnjoy an action-packed day with a comprehensive tour of Dalat with your guide and driver. Choose from a motorcycle or car vehicle for your day out. From French colonial architecture, to cable cars, gardens, waterfalls, and roller coasters, you’ll see it all. Start with a morning pickup from your accommodation in Dalat city and head first to Dalat Cable Car Station in Robin Hill. Get unrivaled panoramic views of the whole green city from 300 meters up, with bonus views of the pine forest in the valley. Next up is Tuyen Lam Lake in the middle of the pine forest. Take in more pretty mountainous views from the Truc Kam Zen Monastery, Vietnam’s biggest Zen university with picturesque gardens. Your next stop is Datanla Waterfall, a waterfall that not only offers great natural vistas, but also a small rollercoaster and a host of activities. For more of a historical and cultural visit, move on to the Bao Dai King's Summer Palace next. Enjoy access to all 25 rooms in the palace and the exquisite gardens. Stop for lunch in your free time, where your guide can help you find the right spot to eat according to your taste and requirements. Next, onto the Dalat Flower Park, known as the Paradise of Flowers with a rich collection of local and foreign flower types. Find roses, Hydrangeas, Orchids, and Cactus among other plants here. Head on to your next stop, the Golden Statue of Sakyamuni Buddha, before proceeding to Dalat City Cathedral. Famous for its bronze rooster on top of the tower, it’s known as the “Church or the chicken” and is styled in the European Gothic Architectural style since 1931. Finish off your tour either in Dalat itself to continue exploring in the late afternoon or with a drop-off at your city accommodation.
IncludesPickup and drop-off in Dalat English-speaking tourist guide All transportation All entry fees Tourist permits Bottled water
- The car option is recommended for families with children Lunch is not included