My Guide Website?
Isle of Wight: Osborne Admission Ticket764 Reviews
Osborne reflects Queen Victoria and Prince Albert's passions, tastes, and style. Ornate furnishings and artifacts from The Royal Collection fill rooms and corridors where Victoria entertained important guests and ruled the vast British Empire.
- Step into the sumptuous state rooms of Queen Victoria
- Peek into the private world of Victoria and Albert and their nine children
- See the stunning gardens and grounds filled with breathtaking views
- Enjoy the magnificent views out to sea from Queen Victoria's alcove
DescriptionAdmire the opulent Royal Apartments and private family bedrooms within the mansion. See the twin desks where Queen Victoria and Prince Albert worked. Explore the magnificently decorated Durbar Room. The furniture and artifacts reveal intricate details about entertainment at Osborne, from state banquets to family meals. Currently, only the lower floor of Osborne House is open for visitors to view. See where the royal children played house and tended their own gardens down at the Swiss Cottage. There's a room dressed as it was on 11th July 1861, when the children prepared afternoon tea for their parents, not long before Prince Albert's tragic death. Stroll in the pleasure gardens, alongside historic trees, and enjoy the Victorian Walled Garden much as the royal couple did. Take a trip down to the royal family's once jealously guarded private beach, with Victoria's restored bathing machine.
IncludesEntrance fee to the House and Estate
- The last entry time to the site is 2 hours before the closing time. Please make sure to reach the ticket office to exchange the voucher for your ticket at least 2 hours before the closing time The Family Ticket is valid for a family with 2 adults and up to 3 children under 17 years of age
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom£19.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today