Isle of Wight: Osborne Admission Ticket69 Reviews
Osborne reflects Queen Victoria and Prince Albert's passions, tastes, and style. Ornate furnishings and artifacts from The Royal Collection fill rooms and corridors where Victoria entertained important guests and ruled the vast British Empire.
- Step into the sumptuous state rooms of Queen Victoria
- Peek into the private world of Victoria and Albert and their nine children
- See the stunning gardens and grounds filled with breathtaking views
- Enjoy the magnificent views out to sea from Queen Victoria's alcove
DescriptionAdmire the opulent Royal Apartments and private family bedrooms within the mansion. See the twin desks where Queen Victoria and Prince Albert worked. Explore the magnificently decorated Durbar Room. The furniture and artifacts reveal intricate details about entertainment at Osborne, from state banquets to family meals. See where the royal children played house and tended their own gardens down at the Swiss Cottage. There's a room dressed as it was on 11th July 1861, when the children prepared afternoon tea for their parents, not long before Prince Albert's tragic death. Stroll in the pleasure gardens, alongside historic trees, and enjoy the Victorian Walled Garden much as the royal couple did. Take a trip down to the royal family's once jealously guarded private beach, with Victoria's restored bathing machine.
IncludesEntrance fee to the House and Estate The Swiss Quarter is closed from 1st November to 31st March
- Please note, to comply with the latest government guidance on COVID-19, some indoor areas of Osborne remain closed. These include the upper floors of the house, the Swiss Cottage, and Museum
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability