My Guide Website?
Portsmouth: Spinnaker Tower Abseiling Experience
Descend from the iconic Spinnaker Tower on an adrenaline-pumping abseiling experience in Portsmouth. Put on your helmet, strap yourself in, and conquer your fear on the way down to the ground.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Isle of Wight:If youʻre booking your trip to Isle of Wight last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Overcome your fear of heights with an exciting abseiling descent in Portsmouth
- Put on your safety gear and walk out onto the platform which is 100 meters high
- Admire the unforgettable views of the harbor, the Solent, and the Isle of Wight
- Hold on tight, strap yourself in and feel the cool sea breeze on your way down
- Land smoothly back on the ground at the end to cap off an exhilirating adventure
DescriptionEnjoy a thrilling abseiling adventure from a height of 328 ft (100 meters). Marvel at the amazing view of Portsmouth Harbour, the Solent, and the Isle of Wight as you make your way down this famous landmark. Set a challenge for yourself or fundraise for charity if you like. Put on your helmet and get strapped in by your qualified instructor. Then, hold on to the rope and step out onto the platform to begin. Abseil down the tower for an exciting experience. Finally, touch down on the ground at the bottom of the tower and take a deep breath as you finish.
IncludesOnsite training Safety equipment. Full abseiling descent on the Spinnaker Tower
- Each climber must be at least 14 years of age, and participants under 18 must have a guardian present to give written consent The maximum weight that the harness can support is 266 pounds (120 kg) Proof of age may be required Anyone who is intoxicated will not be permitted to participate This activity is conducted in most weather conditions, however, it will be canceled in the event of dangerous weather Please wear appropriate shoes with flat soles