'A Victorian Christmas' Competition
SORRY - THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED - FURTHER ENTRIES WILL NOT BE COUNTED!
Thank you everyone who entered... look out for our next competition soon on Facebook.
Win a Family Weekend to the Isle of Wight (17th - 18th November 2012)
Would you like to start getting into the Christmas spirit with your family on the island this year?
Enter our competition and you could win all of this for 2 adults and 2 children...
- Free admission to ‘A Victorian Christmas’ at Queen Victoria’s Osborne House, courtesy of English Heritage. Includes a visit to Father Christmas!
- A delicious evening meal courtesy of Phileas Fogg's Restaurant, Ventnor.
- Ferry Travel from Portsmouth or Lymington for a car and up to five people, courtesy of Wightlink.
- A luxury family hotel room for one night, courtesy of The Royal Hotel, Ventnor.
TO ENTER simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th November 2012 at 12 Noon. Include your full name and write the subject header 'November 2012 Competition'.
Terms and Conditions
- Closing date 15th November 2012, 12 noon
- I prize only, for 1 family/group of 2 adults and 2 children – applies to all components of prize.
- Only ferry travel is included. You must provide your own travel expenses/car to/from mainlandWightlink ferry terminal at either Portsmouth or Lymington, along with your own travel expenses/car between the prize venues on the Isle of Wight.
- Free Ferry travel to be arranged with Wightlink via phone prior to travel. Mainland to Isle of Wight and back. Free car ferry travel for a car up to 6m, driver and up to 4 passengers. Only redeemable 17th-18th November 2012. Island residents are welcome to enter but no alternative Wightlink tickets are offered.
- Accommodation includes 1 night B&B (17.11.2012) in a family room.
- Restaurant meal includes up to 3 courses for 2 adults and 2 children.
- A Victorian Christmas family ticket includes admission to the event at Osborne House and a visit to Father Christmas for 2 children. Saturday 17.11.2012.
- My Guide Isle of Wight will inform involved IOW companies of the winner on 15.11.2012.
- My Guide Isle of Wight will inform winner via email on 15.11.2012 Winner must follow directions in our email to claim prize and arrange ferry travel with Wightlink by 4pm on 16.11.2012.
- If prize is not claimed by 4pm on 16.11.2012, we reserve the right to re-assign prize to another person who entered the competition.
- Your email address will not be shared with ANY other business or organisation, although we may contact you about other My Guide Isle of Wight competitions in the future.