THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. KEEP AN EYE ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR ANNOUCEMENT OF OUR NEXT ONE... MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Take a look at our IW Steam Railway Santa Specials article, which was one of our prizes!
Winner David Knight enjoyed his prizes with his family and said:
"I would like to say a Very Big Thank You to Rebecca & all the sponsers of this competition We had a fantastic day on the steam railway & the pantomine was first class. All we have left to do now is tuck into the hamper!! Im sure that will be very much appreciated by the rest of the family over the festive season. That just leaves me to say a Very Merry Christmas & a Happy new Year to you all."
My Guide Isle of Wight, Wightlink and lots of other Isle of Wight companies have teamed together this December... so that we can give one lucky winner an amazing, early Christmas present!
You could WIN all of this…
- Car ferry travel to and back from the island, courtesy of Wightlink
- 4 Tickets to Sleeping Beauty Christmas Panto at Shanklin Theatre 2.45pm 22nd or 23rd December, courtesy of Spotlight IOW Ltd.
- 4 Tickets to Santa Specials courtesy of IW Steam Railway 21st, 22nd or 23rd December.
- PLUS… An Isle of Wight Christmas Hamper, courtesy of all the companies below!
Why be conventional? The ‘hamper’ is actually a stylish, quality beach bag made by Wightsails… full of the following fabulous treats:
- Say it with Brownies – Home-made Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Briddlesford Lodge Farm – Briddlesford Chilli jam and a Briddlesford Christmas pudding
- Real Island Food – Tin of 4 Handmade mince pies, small Christmas pudding, and chip choc shortbread biscuits
- The Vintage Cake Company – Cookie Baking Mix
- Island Ales – Gift Pack of 3 island ales
- Wight Creations – Small selection of hand-made Christmas Cards
Take a look at our PHOTOS of the prizes!
TO ENTER OUR COMPETITION: Simply email: email@example.com with your full name and telephone number, titled 'December 2012 Competition'.
Terms and Conditions – December 2012 Competition
- Closing date: 17th December 2012 Midnight
- Only one entry from each email address used for entries will be counted
- Winner will be informed by My Guides Isle of Wight by email or phone call. Winner must confirm they accept the prize by Midnight 19th December, or the prize will need to be re-allocated to another entry
- Christmas Hamper must be collected from IW Steam Railway, at the time of your visit.
- Date of event prizes: You may attend the Santa Specials at IW Steam Railway and the Sleeping Beauty Panto for either 22nd or 23rd December. Preferred date(s) must be arranged with My Guide Isle of Wight as soon as possible after winner announced, in order to secure your place
- Tickets for 4 can be adults or children, but must include at least 1 adult over 18.
- Ferry travel is for a car and up to 5 people, from Portsmouth or Lymington with Wightlink. You may choose either a day return or a 1 night return ticket. Ferry travel must be redeemed between 21st - 23rd Dec 2012. Wightlink will telephone the winner prior to travel in order to give you your booking reference number
- Accommodation is not included
- Winner is responsible for their own travel – your own car is advised. ONLY the ferry is included
- Your details are NEVER shared with any other organisations, however your email address may be used in the future to inform you of further competitions / news